River Valley Church is now hiring a full-time Children's Director who oversees the program available for newborns - 6th grade. RVC is looking for someone who shares the same vision to “Connect Kids to God” and has a passion for children. Our goal is to provide a fun and interactive program tailored just for kids no matter what age and grade to help them know Jesus and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with other children and adults.
- Oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry at all services Nursery through 6th grade
- Continually cast the vision, mission, and values to volunteer team
- Prepare curriculum and programs
- Facilitate all aspects of classroom supplies, setup and teardown
- Identify, train, shepherd and encourage all kids volunteers
- Connect with parents and welcome new families
- Oversee seasonal special events
- Lead volunteer orientations
- Provide administrative support; data entry
- Schedule and attend meetings
- Manage budget
River Valley Church is now hiring a full-time Executive Assistant to the Senior Pastor who partners with the Senior Pastor in fulfilling the vision and mission of RVC through a wide-variety of administrative responsibilities in support of their work. Our goal is to provide fun and meaningful opportunities to help our community know Jesus and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with others.
- Pastoral Representative – Effectively represent pastors to a broad array of contacts inside and outside the church; maintain positive relationships and effective networks.
- Scheduling & Communication – Maintain the pastors’ calendars, schedule appointments and meetings, order and organize near and long-term activities, and help protect pastoral priorities; Coordinates complex meeting schedules for various lay teams; Compose correspondence; Researches and drafts proposals
- General Administrative Responsibilities – Managing special projects as they arise; Prepares and processes reimbursement requests, copy requests and timesheets; make travel arrangements; Oversee budget for the office; Coordinate financial processes
- Teaching and Pulpit Support – Gather information for teaching/preaching; assist in collecting and filing of leadership and preaching resources; Track and assist timely pulpit planning – inviting, hosting, and communicating with guest preachers, and processing honoraria; Prepare weekly worship notes for Sr. Pastor
- Project Management – Oversee, manage, coordinate and complete various projects as assigned.
River Valley Church is now hiring a Worship Director who partners with the Senior Pastor in fulfilling the vision and mission of RVC through a wide-variety of administrative responsibilities in support of their work. Our goal is to provide fun and meaningful opportunities to help our community know Jesus and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with others.
- Participate in the selection of songs weekly
- Schedule, organize, and lead weekly rehearsals (Thursday nights)
- Lead in spiritual formation at each rehearsal
- Lead worship at Sunday services
- Develop the worship team by recruiting and coaching musicians and vocalists
- Develop teams for sound, light and video aspects of the services