What To Expect
We want you to feel comfortable every time you walk on campus for one of our services. If you're planning on visiting for the first time, here's what you can expect:
- A casual atmosphere. Most people dress in jeans and a nice shirt, but shorts and sandals aren't uncommon either!
- A safe and exciting kid's program. If you have children, we know how important their comfort and safety is to you. We have a group of incredible volunteers who work each week to make our kid's programs fun, safe, and exciting so that your kids can enjoy church... and so can you!
- Engaging Music. We like music. We believe it's one of the ways God wired us to connect with him and we make it a priority to sing songs to him and about him during our service. We'd love to have you sing along, but feel free to just listen if you're more comfortable with that!
- Biblical Teaching. Most Sundays we practice what's called expository teaching. This means that we open up the bible and teach directly from a section. We think the best way to learn what God wants to tell us is to let his words do most of the talking! If you own a bible, be sure to bring it along. If not, we'll give you one!
- Timeliness. We start right at 10:00 and a typical service lasts 60-70 minutes.
We'll see you Sunday! Get directions here.